When it comes to higher education choices, engineering has taken its place among Nepalese students in recent years. Thousands of students are studying or thinking of pursuing this technical aspect of education for a more secure future. The number of students taking the engineering entrance exam has increased significantly in the last decade. On a positive side, the number of female students who choose this sector of education has increased exponentially, which denotes the growing equality and educational facilities for women in our country.
With such flow into the engineering sector, the number of engineering colleges in Nepal has also increased. Among the 1,400 colleges in Nepal, more than 50 offer engineering education. The numbers are quite impressive, but they often create confusion for students who have not done their research on the quality of these institutions. We have created a list of the best engineering colleges in Nepal for your convenience. These are the top 10 engineering universities in Nepal based on the quality and facilities of education.
The Pulchowk campus has been offering undergraduate courses in various engineering disciplines since 1984 (2041 BS). It was established in 1972 (2029 B.S) as one of the constituent campuses of the Institute of Engineering and is situated in the heart of the city of Lalitpur in Pulchowk. Initially, it was started for the production of labor at the commercial level to meet the needs of the nation in the field of engineering.
The Pulchowk campus has offered diploma-level courses (three-year-long intermediate level) in various engineering disciplines since 1973 (2030 BS), but diploma-level courses are now phased out. Until 1984, the Pulchowk campus was involved in the production of low to medium level engineering workforce in the fields of civil engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, and architecture. Realizing the national and global demand gradually, the country felt the need for engineering manpower at a higher level. As a result, four years of Bachelor of Civil Engineering were introduced in 1984. Gradually, Bachelor’s degrees in Electrical Engineering and Bachelor’s degrees in Electronic Engineering started from 1994 (2051 BS), Bachelor’s degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Architecture started in 1995 (2052 BS) and the Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering started from 1998 (2055 BS). All of these Bachelor of Engineering (BE) programs were first introduced in Nepal.
Every year, the IOE conducts the entrance examination for the admission of Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Science. programs. Eligible aspiring engineering students from across the country sit the entrance exam and only a select few have the opportunity to study engineering at the Pulchowk campus on the basis of merit. In recent years, the toughest competition has occurred in the entrance exam among students for admission to the pulchowk campus. Actually, the students who are studying at the Pulchowk campus are considered competitive engineers who are doing well in their respective areas and further study, which is also outstanding. Like, the pulchowk campus has a well-organized structure. Self-regulating each program has been designated to the respective departments.
As of 2020, Pulchowk Campus offers the following engineering fields:
Undergraduate programs (Bachelor level)
- B.E (Civil Engineering)
- B.E. (Computer Engineering)
- B.E. (Electrical Engineering)
- B.E. (Electronic, Communications and Information Engineering)
- B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.E. (Chemical Engineering)
- B. Arch (Architecture)
- B.E (Aerospace Engineering)
Graduate programs (Master level)
- M.Sc. in Geotechnical Engineering in Civil Engineering.
- M. Sc. In Management of Technology and Innovation in Mechanical Engineering and supported by CARD.
- M.Sc. in Transportation Engineering
- M.Sc. Program in Disaster Risk Management in Civil Engineering and supported by CDR.
- M.Sc. in Urbanism in the Department of Architecture.
- M.Sc. in Structural Engineering in the Department of Civil Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Water Resources Engineering in the Department of Civil Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Environmental Engineering in the Department of Civil Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Renewable Engineering in the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Information and Communications Engineering in the Department of Electronic Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Power Systems Engineering in the Department of Electrical Engineering.
- M.Sc. Construction Management Program in the Department of Civil Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Computer Systems Engineering and Knowledge Management in the Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Planning and Management of Energy Systems in the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- M.Sc. Climate Change Program dependent on the Department of Sciences and Humanities.
- M.Sc. Materials Science Program in the Department of Sciences and Humanities.
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics Program of the Department of Sciences and Humanities.
Main Objective of Campus
- To be a world-class engineering education institution with world-class role models.
- To provide education and research in quality engineering in frontier engineering areas that are mainly relevant to the nation.
- To enhance academic programs on education, research papers, training programs, exams, and assessment, develop new knowledge at the forefront of engineering and technology that improves the well-being of people and society.
- To promote engineering policies, developing leadership on emerging engineering issues, and addressing national development issues
- To implement rules and regulations, improve the management and leadership skills of teachers, staff and students, make optimal use of resources and infrastructures.
- To focus on resource planning and fund management obtain the financial sustainability of the campus
- To collaborate through international collaboration and joint programs, improve mechanisms for technology transfer and capacity building.
Pulchowk Campus has the following goals with measurable results in the areas of research, education and excellence in resources:
- Improve academic excellence
- Reflection group on research and development
- Improved work environment
- Financial sustainability
- Collaboration and cooperation
The engineering degree offered by the University of Kathmandu is another of the best engineering degrees in Nepal that is recognized worldwide. It is one of the best universities in Nepal due to its high level of academic excellence. After Pulchowk, many students choose this university to obtain an engineering degree. The university offers the various undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs in engineering and also in other faculties. It has been offering chemical, electrical, computer, electronic, civil engineering and geomatics engineering. The complete list of engineering colleges in Nepal is incomplete without mentioning the University of Kathmandu. If students miss out on studying at Pulchowk Campus, they often turn their interest towards Kathmandu University. This place offers various undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs for engineering and other colleges in addition to the usual engineering options, K.U. Includes chemical, electrical, and geomatic options for your students. Kathmandu University is an autonomous, non-governmental destination established to maintain high academic standards. The University is located in a quiet environment 30 kilometers from the capital city.
- BE (Civil Engineering with a specialization in Hydropower)
- BE (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- BE (Computer Engineering)
- BE (Geomatics Engineering)
- BSc (Computer Science)
- BE (Mechanical Engineering)
- BE (Chemical Engineering)
- BTech (Environmental Engineering)
- BArch (Architecture)
- BSc (Computational Mathematics)
- BPharm (Pharmacy)
- BTech (Biotechnology)
- BSc (Environmental Sciences)
- Master of Engineering in Electrical Power Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Communications Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering
- Master of Science / Engineering in Sanitation Technology
- Master of Science / Engineering in Geoinformatics
- Master of Land Administration
- Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering
- Master of Technology in Information Technology
- The School of Education envisions the transformation of Nepal’s educational landscape through a high-quality holistic teacher education program and plays a critical role in developing teachers.
- The mission of the school is to prepare competent teaching professionals, committed to the context, innovative and progressive in their perspective to improve the educational processes in Nepal. In addition, the School also aims to train educational leaders who can generate a transformation at the tertiary, secondary and primary education levels.
- Furthermore, the School of Education has been a pioneer in interdisciplinary courses at the university level with the collaboration of other Schools such as the School of Sciences, the School of Engineering, the School of Administration and the School of Arts.
- In addition, the School also aims to train educational leaders who can generate a transformation at the tertiary, secondary and primary education levels. Development professionals are believed to be critical to achieving transformation in their respective industries.
Kathmandu Engineering College (KEC) is the leading private engineering college, affiliated with Tribhuvan University that represents a broad and dynamic spectrum of interests, backgrounds, and approaches. This college community is committed to making the university a place that promotes freedom of thought, innovation and creativity. KEC has an ongoing commitment to articulate, reinforce, and reflect moral and ethical values along with technical skills in its students. Kathmandu Engineering College is located in Kalimati, Kathmandu. Kathmandu Engineering College was established in 1998.
It is the first ISO 9001: 2000 certified university in Nepal. Kathmandu Engineering College has been offering engineering programs such as civil, electrical, electronics, and architecture. It has a competitive and friendly learning environment and helps students achieve their national goals and aspirations. Kathmandu College of Engineering is an autonomous university from the perspective of staff and teacher recruitment as well as university development, and the university is run by a team of excellent board members. The university has been growing towards its strength since its inception. The KEC complex expands to over 30 businesses, including university-owned and leased land, in Kalimati, Mulpani, Jay Bageshwori, and Sukedhara, and boasts all the facilities necessary to ensure a strong academic environment. The university consists of a well-equipped library and laboratories, a well-organized administration and its departments, a multipurpose room, an administrative block. At the Kathmandu College of Engineering, the Department of Computer Engineering has offered four-year computer engineering degree programs since 1999.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic and Communication Engineering
Objective and Vision of College
- Kathmandu Engineering College (KEC) stands as an emblem of excellence in academic conduct and has always recognized students. His approach is to assimilate values education among his students. The scientific and creative teaching approach practiced by its faculty fosters each student’s ability to achieve confidence, self-motivation, inquiry, and problem-solving skills. The KEC faculty and administration are not only friendly and caring, but also firm regarding university rules and discipline.
- Its emphasis is on creating an environment of understanding, rather than just teaching and studying, and its motive is to instill the practice of listening, observing and speaking in our students.
- KEC provides a reliable selection of undergraduate courses with a focus on both practical and theoretical engineering studies: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, and Communications Engineering.
- The KEC offers academic collaborations and academic exchange programs that facilitate academic interaction, cultural exchange, and cooperative research.
The Thapathali campus is one of the constituent engineering campuses of the Institute of Engineering affiliated with Tribhuvan University. The college is located in Thapathali, the heart of Kathmandu. Since 1930 AD, it is the first campus in Nepal to offer engineering degrees and technology training. Initially, the campus began to teach the engineering diploma course with the help of German under the name Technical Training Institute. But from the year 2029 BS. The campus was formally constituted under the IOE. In this current context, the university is recognized for its undergraduate and bachelor degrees in engineering. The two ways to join the Thapathali campus is that students must complete +2 Science and enroll in the engineering bachelor level course or they can directly join the diploma level course after SLC. The Thapathali campus offers a wide range of colleges for graduates such as electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, architecture, civil engineering, and automotive engineering. Similarly, for the undergraduate level of engineering courses, the student can enroll in Industrial Engineering or Electronic Engineering. Diploma-level courses last for 3 years, which is +2 equivalent engineering degrees, honored as a sub-engineer or supervisor. Thapathali Campus offers a wide range of training and various technical skills. also offers hostel service for students from remote areas. On the basis of the entrance examination taken by the IOE, it also offers a wide range of scholarships.
- Bachelor in Civil engineering
- Bachelor in Electronics and Telecommunications
- Bachelor in Automobile engineering
- Bachelor in Industrial engineering
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor in Architectural Engineering
- MSc. in Earthquake engineering
- MSc. Engineering in mechanical design and manufacturing
- Establishment of market-relevant academic programs
- The emphasis on research is an integral part of IOE
- Promote advocacy regarding technical guidelines
- Capacity building of faculties and staff
- Ensure competent students and create a leadership learning environment
- Resource planning (regulation of expenditure, performance incentives)
- Facilitating technology transfer
Key Goal of college
- Improving academic excellence
- Establish Governance
- Ensure financial sustainability
- Development of national and international cooperation
Western Regional Campus (WRC) or Paschimanchal Campus under the Institute of Engineering (IOE) of Tribhuvan University is located in Pokhara, 200 km west of Kathmandu, and extends over 312 ropanis in the western development region of Nepal. From 1987 the college was put into operation with the help and support of the World Bank and the UNDP / ILO. In the first few days, various courses for technicians and specialists were offered together with courses for diplomas (supervisors). From the first group of civil engineering students listed in 1999/2000, the students have shown the incredible achievement. The college is part of the IOE-TU. IOE has positioned itself as one of the best technical education institutes in Asia. Bachelor courses in civil engineering, electronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, geomatics and computer technology are currently offered. They have excelled academically and demonstrated their skills in many extracurricular activities.
The Paschimanchal Campus is part of the IOE-TU, whose products have proven to be leaders in their studies at various educational institutions. The picturesque Paschimanchal Campus, formerly known as the Western Region Campus (WRC), is located in the northern part of the mega-picturesque city of Pokhara. NCE offers bachelor’s degrees in computer technology (48 seats), construction (96 seats), electronics, communication and information (48 seats) and 48 seats in electrical engineering. It enjoys the uninterrupted music of the nearby Seti River and the heavenly view of Machhapuchchhre and many other mountains of the Annapurna range. The campus is surrounded by many green hills and the green in the campus itself is the envy of everyone.
- B.E. (Civil engineering)
- B.E. (Computer engineering)
- B.E. (Electrical engineering)
- B.E. (Electronics, communication and information technology)
- B.E. (Automobile and mechanical engineering)
- B.E. (Geomatics engineering)
- M.Sc. in communication and information technology
- M.Sc. in Distributed Generation Engineering
- M.Sc. in infrastructure engineering and management
- To develop the campus as a center for academic and professional excellence and research
- To focus on production of technical workforce at various levels to contribute to national goals.
- To conduct various research and training programs to solve important technical problems
- To develop relationships and partnerships with industrial institutions
- Development of cooperation with other national and international academic and industrial institutions
To be a global leader in engineering education providing transformative education to create leaders and innovators and generate new knowledge for society and industry.
- Excellent academic environment with highly qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching staff
- Well-ventilated, lighted and well-equipped classrooms with state-of-the-art teaching facilities
- Excellent library of over 70,000 books, magazines, course manuals, and other references.
- Frequent excursion, tour, and field activities to improve practical knowledge and concepts of advanced technology.
The Purwanchal campus, known as the Eastern Region Campus (ERC), is one of the integral campus of Tribhuvan University (TU) and one of the associate engineering campus of the Institute of Engineering (IOE), a comprehensive, non-profit, autonomous institution and pioneering university in Nepal, funded by the Government of Nepal. It is located in Gangalal Marg, Tinkune, Dharan-8, Sunsari District in the Eastern Region of Nepal. It occupies areas of 34-13-11.75 bighas, which is approximately 234,870.53 square feet. The campus was established in Paush, 2034 BS (1976) under the loan agreement with the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The technical assistance was provided by the United Kingdom Government (UK) in the agreement with the United Kingdom Government held in BS 2035.
The ERC was officially organized by the Institute of Engineering (IOE) at Tribhuvan University (TU). In 2034 BS, all construction work was completed. In the loan and project agreements, the campus initially started courses at the trading level in the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and civil engineering. Since the year 2043 BS (1984) programs in diploma in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering (3 years) were started and in 2052 BS the program refrigeration and air conditioning technology was also initiated, and also 2059 BS, computers and the program for electrical engineering were initiated. To further advance the graduation, the IOE / Purwanchal Campus introduced bachelor’s courses. In 2057 BS (2000) the Bachelor of Engineering in Agriculture was introduced which was the first and groundbreaking program in Nepal. From the year 2061 BS (2004), another BE program was started in civil engineering. After successfully completing the programs in BE in agricultural and civil engineering, another program in electronics and communications engineering, mechanical engineering and computer technology in 2069 (BS) and electrical engineering in 2071 (BS) and the new program BE in architecture in 2072 (BS) were started. To date, seven BE engineering programs and all commercial-level courses are running on campus. There are currently more than 1200 students studying in various programs. There are more than 100 faculty and more than 60 administrative and support staff on campus.
1. B.E. (Civil engineering)
2. B.E. (Electrical engineering)
3. B.E. (Computer engineering)
4. B.E. (Electrical engineering)
5. B.E. (Agricultural engineering)
6. B.Arch. (Architecture)
7. B.E. (Mechanical engineering)
The campus has planned to:
- Run a master program in different engineering streams.
- Double the capacity for students.
- Sign a letter of intent with other institutions, research centers, and organizations.
- Establishment of a research center.
- Conduct teacher training.
- Organize conferences, seminars and workshops annually.
- Publish the ERC Journal every two years.
- Recruit visiting faculties.
- Implement software-based applications for exam / library / shop / and other educational activities.
- Build a virtual classroom for remote lecturing.
- Have access to international journals.
- Modernization of the physical infrastructures, laboratories and the seminar room.
- To produce skilled technical workers for the nation.
- To produce nationally and internationally competent technical specialists.
- Carrying out various research and development work, as well as strengthening national technical capabilities and solving technical problems.
- Offer various types of training-sponsored courses, conduct problem-oriented research and services.
Main objectives of the college
- Promoting advocacy in relation to technical guidelines
- Establishing a leadership role in the event of technical problems
- Addressing national development problems
- Building structural and regulatory reforms
- Establish effective management and leadership
- Capacity building of faculties and staff
- Ensure competent students and create a conducive learning environment
- Development of academic infrastructures
- Resource planning (rules for the distribution of expenses and incentives, performance-based incentives)
- Fund management (identification of funds and their management)
- Facilitating technology transfer
- National cooperation and collaboration
- Emphasis on international cooperation
The Advanced College of Engineering and Management is a private engineering college founded in 2000 under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University. With a lack of engineering schools in Nepal, the college was founded with the vision of creating a world-class academic institution. Engineering programs such as civil, electrical, electronic and communications, and computers. The graduates did a very good job in the national and international organization. It was the choice of most of the students in the present scenario. In addition to the academic level, excellent practical knowledge was imparted. The college also shares T.U. Affiliation and continues his educational journey from 2000. The college offers B.E. Programs in the fields of construction, electrical engineering, electronics and communication, and information technology. With their knowledge, the graduates of this college make a good impression on the national and international market. In addition to the academic facilities, the institution also offers hands-on experience that is likely to justify its dominance in the market. The college has a total intake capacity of 120 students with 106 students in bachelor’s in computer engineering, 80 in bachelor’s in electronics and communications engineering, and the remaining 40 students in the electrical engineering program.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Electronics, Communication and Information Technology
- To produce professionally competent, technically sound, proactive and ethical leaders who can manage the global workforce with diversified workgroups with high overall adaptations to different cultures.
- To establish ACEM educational sentiment pathways to establish yourself as a world class institution through continuing education, faculty and staff development, and corporate research and consulting.
- To build long-term relationships with other national and international educational institutions, companies, research institutions, governmental and non-governmental organizations to promote a wide range of self-motivated learning environments.
- To develop the future managers who offer the diploma, bachelor’s and graduate courses in engineering.
- Providing highly qualified, experienced and focused faculties and dedicated mentors to foster innovation and creativity in the various fields of engineering.
- Creating a lively and friendly environment among all those involved in the institution in order to develop a sense of ownership.
Main features of the college
- Qualified, cooperative and committed teaching and non-teaching staff
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Library with book bench
- Information and communication technology: own Domain email, Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cutting-edge technology in teaching learning mechanisms
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Accessible from any part of the valley
- Working relationship
- Computer-aided training
- Series of seminars, workshops and guest lecturers
- Co-curricular activity
- Vocational additional courses without credit points
Nepal Engineering College is one of the oldest private engineering schools in Nepal, founded in 1994 as part of private sector initiatives which is affiliated with Pokhara University. It is popularly known as the NEC. Engineering degrees were offered in five fields including architecture, civil engineering, computers, electronics and communications, electronics and electrics. Since its inception, it has provided high quality training in the technical field that has helped with national construction projects. It is located in Changunarayan, Bhaktapur.
It also offers training and development programs to help teenagers improve their inner skills. The foundation stone for the college was laid by the group of academics and Nepalese professionals who recognized the need for a college dedicated to high quality technical education in engineering and technology. In the later years the pioneering example of the Nepal Engineering College led to the start of many engineering schools in Nepal in the private sector. The Nepal Engineering College has grown into a prestigious and large institution as it was initiated with limited physical and structural resources. The infrastructure of the college was built in the land of 210 companies on the lap of the Changunarayan cultural heritage and offers the ambience of nature and an ideal learning environment.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering (for diploma students)
- Bachelor of (BE) Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BE Civil)
- Bachelor of Civil and Rural Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology (BE.IT)
- M.Sc. In Interdisciplinary Water Resource Management.
- M.Sc. in Construction Management.
- M.Sc. in Natural Resource Management and Rural Development.
- M.Sc. in traffic engineering and management.
- To offer young people the best opportunities and the best learning environment to achieve a high level of academic standard, academic temperament, technical and professional competence and life skills.
- To train and develop youth as a whole, ready to serve society and people in order to alleviate their suffering and improve their quality of life.
- To inculcate the values to appreciate the need for ethical standards in personal, social and public life, to become leaders, to be a voice to influence society and the nation, and to maintain a just social order.
Kantipur Engineering College, known for short as KEC, was established in Dhapakhel, Lalitpur in 1998 to improve engineering education in Nepal. It is a private engineering school from Tribhuvan University. It offers BE programs in the fields of civil, computer and electronics. It is similarly linked to the University of Belarus through which it offers a BE program for civil and industrial purposes. Since its inception, the company has produced skilled and competent engineers who have helped with national construction projects. The Kantipur College of Engineering is the second oldest engineering college in Nepal. When college was started with the BE program in Civil Engineering in a rented building in Sitapaila Chowk, Kathmandu.
In cooperation with the University of Belarus, the Kantipur College of Engineering launched the BE Civil and Industrial Engineering program in the extracurricular faculty of Polotsk State University, Belarus in 1999. In 1999, with the aim of providing quality education, the college was relocated to its own complex in Dhapakhel, Lalitpur, which is best suited for a peaceful and environmentally friendly environment. From 2000 and 2002, the College BE beginning in Computer Engineering and BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The college offers skilled engineers high quality education at a relatively affordable cost. BE in Electrical Engineering and Bachelor in Architecture are in preparation. In the current context, the Kantipur Engineering College is one of the best engineering schools in Nepal in terms of quality engineering education, peaceful and environmentally friendly environment, its own physical infrastructure and international connectivity.
Admission to undergraduate engineering programs usually begins in August. IOE conducts a computer-based entrance test in math, physics, chemistry, English and engineering. All questions are objective and the test duration is two hours on one seat. The student can apply for admission after passing the entrance exam. You can get the application forms online and they are available from the KEC admissions office. The Kantipur College of Engineering selects the students based on the performance list of the entrance test conducted by IOE. For international students, a special admissions committee selects the student for admission and they do not have to appear in the entrance examination.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Communications and Information
- Produce the competent, qualified and socially responsible engineering workforce necessary to face the challenges of the country in the new millennium.
- Develop the faculty as a research and resource center to initiate research activities to strengthen the potential of engineering and solve problems related to the areas of engineering in the country.
- Provide opportunities for Nepalese citizens who want to get engineering education in different fields at affordable cost.
- Launch different programs to integrate educational and development activities.
- Serve as a sustained center for delivering engineering education to upgrade and enhance the existing engineering workforce.
Khwopa Engineering College is a community engineering college in Nepal which is located in Bhaktapur Municipality. Every year, thousands of young people enter this educational institution with the aspiration to become engineers and architects. The campus demands meager and affordable fees from its students and thus attracts students who are in the mediocre income category.
At this time, the College aims to provide quality educational facilities in the fields of engineering, which is very important for the development of the country. They pride themselves on producing capable engineers who have the perfect blend of indigenous and modern technologies. Along with regular undergraduate programs, the university offers unique courses such as the Department of Earthquake Engineering, the Department of Urban Conservation and Design, and the Sciences and Humanities.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- BE in Civil Engineering
- BE in Computer Engineering
- BE in Electronic and Information Engineering
- ME Earthquake Engineering
- ME Urban Design & Conservation
- Provide engineering education to the economically weak.
- Conserve and improve traditional indigenous technologies, materials and knowledge.
- Produce efficient engineers, architects, and improve quality competition in the market.
- Serve the nation by encouraging graduates to join national institutions.
- Conduct research in engineering, including traditional architecture, archaeological structures, and indigenous know-how.